This is a recipe that we love! It’s simple to make and healthy to eat.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 diced red pepper
2 cups organic baby spinach – chopped
1 cup mushrooms – chopped
2 cloves garlic – minced
6 (free range) eggs
1 tablespoon ground flax
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease or line a 12 serving muffin pan.
3. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and sauté diced pepper until tender (about 5 minutes).
4. Add mushrooms and garlic to the frying pan and cook for an additional minute.
5. Whisk eggs and flax together in a medium bowl.
6. Place veggies into prepared muffin pan.
7. Pour the egg/flax mixture over the veggies.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are firm to the touch and the eggs are cooked.